welcome to EMPEM.org
Why EM & PEM? Because it's all about Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine...
By PDGACO gaballaloans.co.uk
- A is for Airway (part 1)
- Abdominal Pain in Children
- Adolescent Mischief
- Airway (part 2)
- Appendicitis tests in children
- Appendicitis: Improving Diagnost...
- Appendicitis: Utility of Tests
- Assessing Self-Harm Risk
- Asthma Medications: where's the ...
- B is for Breathing (part 1 of 4)
- Breathing (part 2 of 4)
- Breathing (part 3 of 4)
- Breathing (part 4 of 4)
- Bronchiolitis (part 1 of 2)
- Bronchiolitis (part 2 of 2)
- C is for Circulation (part 1 of 2)
- Cervical Spine Assessment in Chi...
- Circulation (part 2 of 2)
- Clearing the Paediatric C-Spine
- Cranial CT for Minor Head Injury
- Croup: the steroid saga
- D is for Disability (part 1 of 2)
- D is for Disability (part 2 of 2)
- E for Exposure, Don't Ever Forge...
- Fever: Fear and Tradition
- Fever: NICE to get guidance
- Fluid Controversies
- Headaches in kids
- Headaches in the ED
- Intussusception-Rotavirus Vaccin...
- Investigation of Pediatric Heada...
- ISAAC blows wheezy whistle on APAP
- Just Awful
- Kiddy Tox
- Limping Child
- LP and SPA
- Meningitis Diagnosis and Management
- Meningitis: Steroids or not?
- MeningoCoccal Disease: Pearls an...
- Metabolic Kids in your ED
- Metabolic Stuff for Dummies
- Minor Head Injury
- Neonatal Hypoglycaemia
- Neonatal Jaundice
- Pediatric UTI Controversies
- PEM for Dummies
- PEMcasts Launched
- Septic Arthritis, or Transient S...
- Sick Baby: undifferentiated infa...
- Ten to the Five: 100,000 downloads
- Treatment Options in Neonatal Ja...
- Ulnar Neuropraxia
- UltraSound uses in Pediatric Eme...
- UTI in children
- Well Baby Oddities
abdominal acute abdomen appendicitis asthma b baby Breathing bronchiolitis child CT dextrose diagnosis EM fever Fever Without Source FWS GCS headache head injury imaging infant intravenous investigation IV management Meningitis Migraine Neonatal neonate NICE Paediatric Paediatric Emergency Medicine pediatric Pediatric Emergency Medicine PEM podcast salbutamol sepsis steroid test trauma treatment UltraSound ventilation wheeze